I have two Audible accounts. One is on Audible.com and one is on Audible.de. Needless to say, when I downloaded the Audible app and figured out that it was only possible to log in with one my accounts, I was frustrated because I often wanted to listen to books that I had purchased on the other account and I didn’t know how to access them. This post explains how to add them manually.
- On your portable device, install the Audible app and connect it with one of your accounts.
- Login to the other Audible account and go to the page that displays your library.
- Hit the download button and download them manually to your desktop.
- Move these files to a folder in your Dropbox.
- Go to your Dropbox account and access this folder.
- Select the file in your Dropbox and select export.
- Export the file to the “Audible” folder on your device.
- Refresh the library in your Audible app. The file will appear.